Monday 6 October 2008

Crafting Time






I don't usually find I have the time and the inspiration at the same time but the other day I did so I made the most of it and had a play.

The card is for a friends birthday next week - I have been wanting to use this feather dress for a while now as I love it.

The ATC's were a bit of fun. I have quite a bit of off cut paper/small pieces received in Raks that I wanted to use and loads off peel offs that I had never used for various reasons. I don't use peel offs loads and decided I wanted to see what effects I could get from them to make them look interesting and above are the results. I adore the seahorse one, simple and yet effective. The decoupage Eeyore was going to go on a card but I have entered an ATC swap over on CB and thought he would be ideal. Can't wait to have time to play some more, especially more ATCs.

1 comment:

tiggertastic said...

Love the ATC's and the card is fantastic, the use of the black is very effective

Sarah x