Wednesday 11 February 2009

Fantastic Surprise









The other day my OH mentioned that someone he was dealing with business wise was also involved with two craft websites. When my OH mentioned I adored his sites and products he kindly said I could order whatever I wanted and he would only charge me trade price. As you can imagine I was over the moon.

Anyway put this to one side until this weekend as busy working and OH was arranging business stuff with him.

To cut a long story short (and to stop my waffling ) I got up this morning and OH handed me a package. When I saw what was inside my jaw hit the floor!! The guy he was dealing with had sent me a goody bag and in it were loads and loads of decoupage sheets, backing paper, some shrink plastic things (sorry not sure of proper name), some die cut decoupage and some clear stamps.

I was so overwelmed my this persons amazing generosity, I haven’t quite recovered and certainly not stopped smiling since.

I’ll post some picks of my makes as and when I do them.

No comments: