Saturday 14 February 2009

Jewellery Callenge



I thought I would join the latest challenge over on Tiggertastics challenge blog here

The theme of this challenge is Hearts or Red. I'm not a massive red person, with being a red head so took the hearts bit and went with that. Green is my favourite colour and I love these heart beads that I had in my stash. The best bit is I have just remembered that ages ago I made a memory wire bracelet and they would make a great set. What do you think??

Hope you like

4 comments:

craft mad Jenny said...

wow, these earrings are so gorgeous, thanks for joining the challenge this week,

jenny

pinkpuppy said...

They are beautiful, best of luck!

torpenhow07 said...

Love the earings they are great

tiggertastic said...

Pips this is a delightful set the green really suits the beads you have used and i bet you look wonderful wearing them

Sarah x