Wednesday 11 February 2009

February Swaps



I decided to cut down on the amount of swaps I do on the CB forum as I found I was more and more swaps and spending less and less time doing what I wanted to do crafting wise. (That and alot kept getting lost in the post!) Doing no more than two swaps a month means I can concentrate on my personal projects and cards.

However I love ATCs and could'nt resist February's Valentine themed swap.

Above I my entries, the top photo of the hedgehogs I got ages ago and this was the perfect time to finally use them. The 2nd photo, I got the stamp free on the cover of a craft mag, the edges have also been inked in red and black to give more depth but doesn't show up that good on the photos.

1 comment:

Sequin Bead said...

These are lovely ATCs and they'll be much appreciated whoever receives hem.

I can totally understand where you are coming from about cutting down on swaps, I am needing to do the same too.

Happy crafting hun

Natalie x